- Rapid computerised order processing
- Telephone help lines
- Lead time 5-10 working days for catalogue components
- Samples Available- please contact sales for details
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 approved procedures
It is the aim of the Company to continually improve the standards of service to its customers and we would appreciate your assistance by conforming to the following ordering procedure; this we consider will enhance the speed of processing and reduce errors.
Please ensure that the following details are clearly defined on your purchase orders:-
- Purchase order number.
- Miles-Platts part number, i.e. SO2200-GNN-BLK
- Part Description - Specify either
SS =Single Section
DS =Double Section
SDS=Double Section to allow Insulation Covers
- Drawing references with latest issue number where applicable.
- Quantity of components required.
- Material types, e.g. glass reinforced nylon 66 - UL94HB, flame retardant glass reinforced nylon 66 - UL94VO.
- Terminal type (where applicable).
- Number of terminals.
- Terminal Postions.
- Delivery schedule.
- Special requirements e.g. preferred delivery address.
A photocopy of the customer order will accompany the works order throughout the production process to ensure conformance.
Orders received with insufficient details may have to be returned to the originator for completion; our Sales and Technical staff will be pleased to assist you with any queries you may have.
Should you have any queries concerning the ordering procedure, or wish to select a material not specified within the catalogue, please request help from our Technical Sales Team.
UK & Europe: +44(0)116 250 6607 / 6661
USA: +1 847 364 0363