Miles Platts to participate in Coil Winding, Berlin 2012 exhibition
Miles Platts are pleased to announce our participation at the Coil Winding exhibition at the Berlin Messe, Germany from 26th – 28th June 2012. We will be located in Hall 1.1, Stand 1509 and invite new and existing customers to visit
2012 has already been an exciting year for us with €300k investment in new toolroom equipment to support our continued growth plans by offering customers the highest standard of 3D based design & tool manufacturing.
The new Miles Platts 2012 Product Guide has just been printed and will be available for the first time on the stand. With 234 pages of standard bobbins to fit all of the popular inch & metric lamination sizes along with all the main ferrite formats we’re confident that we have the strongest depth of range in the marketplace. Key new additions to the catalogue include,
- UK750 (US250, 2 ½”) lamination bobbin
- UK217 (US350, 3 ½”) lamination bobbin
- E65 plain bobbin (without pins)
- E65 double stack, plain bobbin
- E65 triple stack, plain bobbin
- ETD29 Concentric bobbin- high isolation with separate primary & secondary bobbins
- 11mm Gas Ignition bobbin, multiple & single chamber
- 125mm C Core bobbin
Custom design coil bobbins for any application or technical mouldings for electrical insulation form a major part of our business and we are happy to advise on design, material selection, UL insulation systems and mould tool design & manufacture.
Please come along to discuss your coil bobbin requirements with Brian Hatley or David Platts who will both be available all week. We will be profiling the full range of Miles Platts’ products including:
- Standard coil bobbins for ferrite- EC, EE, EF, EFD, EP, ER, ETD, PQ, RM formats
- Standard coil bobbins for inch & metric laminations- up to 3 ½”, EI270 & UI300 sizes
- Custom bobbin manufacture- full design and manufacture of coil bobbins to customer requirements. We can offer advice on material selection, design features for winding and wire/ terminal insertion.
Miles Platts are ISO9001:2008 certified and are a UL recognised moulding facility. Based in the UK we have our own design department and on-site tool room for the production of mould tools.
For further information regarding the Coil Winding Exhibition in Berlin please visit www.coilwindingexpo.com